We are saddened that anyone needs an Angel Gown, but we are honored to provide your precious child with a garment that has been lovingly made by a volunteer seamstress from a donated wedding gown.
- Urgent requests are processed by 3pm Monday-Friday.
- Requests received after 3pm will be processed the next business day.
- Requests received before 3pm Monday – Friday will be shipped in the afternoon via two day FedEx.
- Requests received before 3pm on Thursday will arrive via two day FedEx on the following Monday.
- Requests received before 3pm on Friday will arrive via two day FedEx on the following Tuesday.
- Requests received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday.
The cost of shipping an Angel Gown® garment via two day FedEx is currently provided by NICU Helping Hands through generous donations from families, friends and other supporters. We are unable to cover the cost related to overnight shipping, however families requesting overnight service will be provided pricing and payment options to cover this service when needed. Thank you for your understanding.
How to Receive an Angel Gown
Please complete the form below so that we are able to provide the perfect garment for your precious baby.