Did you know today is Giving Tuesday?
We are pretty certain that the overwhelming influx of Giving Tuesday posts and emails hasn’t escaped your attention since we started receiving Giving Tuesday emails almost a week ago and we are going to assume that you did as well.
This year NICU Helping Hands has decided to go a little astray from the typical Giving Tuesday ask. What we really want to focus on today is partnering with our followers and supporters to select a NICU that has impacted your life in big and small ways.
We want to GIVE something really important to that NICU – a resource library full of support and educational materials for the families that they serve everyday.
But, we need YOUR HELP to find that NICU.
Our Support & Educational Resources include information about:
- Adjusting to the NICU Environment
- Ask the Neonatologist
- Ask the NICU Manager
- Ask the NICU Nurse
- Being a NICU Parent
- Being Part of Your Baby’s NICU Care Team
- Bonding with Your Baby
- Building Your NICU Support System
- Celebrating NICU Milestones
- Coping in the NICU
- Developmental Panel – What to Expect for Your Baby
- Fathers in the NICU
- Holidays in the NICU
- Including Family in the NICU Journey
- Infant Nutrition
- Infant Touch
- Infection Control
- Mothers in the NICU
- Parents in the NICU
- Paying for Your NICU Stay
- Preparing for NICU Discharge
- Remembering the NICU
- Safe Sleep
- Self Care
- Surviving and Thriving During and After the NICU
- The NICU: A Journey of Emotions
- The Power of Advocacy
- Your Medical Notebook
Simply enter your Nomination below and the NICU with the most nominations will be announced on Wednesday, November 26th at 12:00pm CST. The winning hospital will receive a complimentary library of NICU Support & Education Session Resources.