Tomorrow, November 29th we are celebrating a day dedicated to giving — when nonprofits, families, schools, businesses, retailers and more come together for #GivingTuesday — a movement to celebrate compassion, benevolence, and philanthropy in ways that encourage giving during the holiday season. NICU Helping Hands is honored to be part of the Giving Tuesday initiative.
We invite you to be part of #GivingTuesday.
What can you, your family or your business do to be involved in #GivingTuesday with NICU Helping Hands?
It’s easy! Here are a few ideas:
- Like us on Facebook — www.facebook.com/nicuhelpinghands
- Follow us on Twitter—@NICUHelpingHand, and use the #GivingTuesday hashtag
- Follow them on Pinterest—http://pinterest.com/givingtuesday/
- Share our social media channels with your organizational and personal social networks
- Announce your participation in #GivingTuesday with NICU Helping Hands to your networks and e-mail lists
- Launch a special online campaign among your friends and coworkers to support NICU Helping Hands on #GivingTuesday
- Offer to match your employees’ donations to NICU Helping Hands on Giving Tuesday
- Commit a portion of your business proceeds on #GivingTuesday to NICU Helping Hands
- Create a volunteer initiative for NICU Helping Hands
- Offer your community members the chance to add donations for NICU Helping Hands to their purchases on #GivingTuesday
- Announce your personal donation to NICU Helping Hands and use #NICUHelpingHands
- Partner with shops to donate a portion of sales to NICU Helping Hands on #GivingTuesday
- Organize a local toy drive, consignment sale, or holiday goods sale to raise money and goods for NICU Helping Hands. Our wishlist of items can be found at Amazon.com
The success of Giving Tuesday depends on collective efforts, so on behalf of NICU Helping Hands, thank you for helping support #GivingTuesday and our organization. There is no greater gift for a family experiencing bedrest, the NICU or the death of a child than knowing they are not alone. Because of your support of our organization, we can continue to provide our services free of charge to families across the United States. You are the most important part of making this movement a reality and helping support the families that we serve.
Do you have questions about how you can help on #GivingTuesday? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to help answer your questions.
Monetary donations can be made directly HERE.
NICU Helping Hands is a 501c3 agency. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. NICU Helping Hands develops hospital- and community-based programs that provide education and support for families with babies in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), during their transition from hospital to home and in the event of an infant loss.